Louisville Beer Store
746 E. Market St.
$20; 7-8:30 p.m.
Tonight it’s “Lambics: The Wine of Beer” with a beer and cheese pairing. Here’s the info:
Lambics. They are barrel aged, blended, and laid down for improved taste … some even use grapes, that is why this is the perfect beer tasting for any wine lover. Come learn about the complexity and beauty of one of the most natural and oldest styles of beer in existence. Cheese pairings included.
We will be tasting the following lambics & guezes:
- Cantillon Kriek
- Cantillon Lou Pepe (Framboise)
- Cantillon St. Lamvinus
- Oud Beersel Oude Kriek Vielle
- Oud Beersel Oude Gueze Vielle
- Oud Beersel Kriek
- Oud Beersel Framboise
- St. Louis Gueze Fond Tradition
- Hannsens Artisianal Oude Gueze